Friday, January 24, 2014

Team BSR tri sponsors

Just a short post to acknowledge the wicked sponsors of the team! Some of the products I already have and use; others i can't wait to try!

Awesome to have them all on board for 2014 - I intend to put some product reviews in my blog throughout the year so watch this space!

In no particular order :-


www.ogio.com - COOL bags. Transition backpack is on my wanted list.

www.champ-sys.com - custom made COOL sexy gear. On order, can't wait!!

www.fuelbelt.com - already own a 2 bottle belt, excellent portal for long runs, brick runs

www.blueseventy.com - have had my Helix since last year….and now a load of swim PBs! Doesn't
                                        chafe my neck either. Along with the wettie  i also own bootees, neoprene cap
                                        + hydra vision goggles. Need I say more?

www.spyoptic.com - COOL shades….my Team BSR DAFT sunnies arrived last week

Big Sexy Sunnies


www.rubyslube.com -all natural anti -chafe balms. What more could a long distance triathlete want?

www.newtonrunning.com -shoes promoting forefoot strike. Lightweight, great aesthetics too!

www.recoverypump.com - the ultimate in compression! I have tried these at a training camp a couple
                                            of years ago; was impressed.

www.reynoldscycling.com - COOL wheels

www,powertap.com - Rear hub power meter system using ANT+ technology. Had my pro+ since
                                    2010, now also own a super light G3 hub built into my race wheels. Easy to use,
                                    easy to change batteries+ swap wheels. Wouldn't have anything else.

www.cobbcycling.com - Cutting edge saddle designs and more. Have one on the shopping list for my r
                                        roady.

www.wilier-usa.com - Italian bikes. Sexy.

www.biottajuices.com - Beet juice.

www.bonkbreaker.com - tasty, healthy bars to keep you rollin, can't wait to try the PB+J :)

www.brooksairbrushstudio.com - custom painting on bikes, helmets etc. Amazing artistry.

www.slstri.com - compression gear + tri wear. Love the butterfly compression socks.

www.bio-fuse.com  - sports supplements for the discerning athlete

www.precisionbikes.com - sounds like a great bike store, must visit if in the area!


For specifically the Southern hemisphere branch of BSR tri we are lucky to have some local sponsors  through  DCM Sport.

Namely:

www.high-five.co.uk - sports nutrition to cater for all your needs.

www.xlab-usa.com -the ONLY cages to cope with rough NZ road chip + earthquake affected roads.
                                 I have a gorilla and a chimp, carbon rear wing+ torpedo front mount to hold my
                                 chimp. Not had anything ejected from the bike in the 13 months I have had these.

www.rolfprima.com - if you check out my race photo in my next blog…. you will see my
                                   breathtakingly fast and beautiful carbon clinchers…. the Ares 6 ( note the
                                   Powertap G3 hub…mmmmmmm).

www.greeper.com - laces that really "greep" *** your shoes  and don't annoy your feet .
                                 ***How Aussies and Kiwis say "grip". A little pun :)


Posing as a team BSR mascot. I put the "Big" into BSR. Ha.











No comments:

Post a Comment